Enroll A Student
Manchester Community Schools is pleased to announce that online registration for the 2020-2021 school year is now open.
Parents of returning MCS students (including last years preschool students):
- Option 1: You should have received or will be receiving a letter in the mail this week (letters were sent out late last week) with instructions as well as SNAP codes for each student to begin the process. (click the "Returning Student Registration" link below)
- Option 2: Parents with a PowerSchool Parent Portal account set up will be able to use this account for access to the registration portal. (link: https://manchestersquires.powerschool.com) Select the student you wish to register along the top then select the Student Registration Icon on the left side for Academic Year.
- Option 3: Come to Central office or school buildings on the dates listed below.
Parents of students new to MCS or not enrolled at the end of the 2019-20 school year:
- Option 1: Use the "Enrolling a New Student" tab below.
- Option 2: Come to Central office or school buildings on the dates listed below.
Parents of incoming Kindergarten students:
- Use the "Kindergarten Roundup/Enrollment Information" tab below. The second Kindergarten Roundup will be held at MES on July 16 (see information at link) Note: If you attended Kindergarten Roundup in March and completed this process, you don't need to complete it again.
For parents without a device, internet access, or needing assistance, the Central Office at the Junior High building will be open on Wednesdays, July 8, 15, and 22 from 12:00PM until 7:00PM. There will also be assistance in each school building the week of July 26 (Monday-Thursday) from 12:00PM until 7:00PM and the week of July 31 from 8:00AM until 2:00PM and by appointment.
The process should take approximately 15 minutes per student. Deposits to lunch accounts may be made at this time online. Book fees will be billed in September. This process should be much more efficient and accurate than the past process. Parents are asked to complete the registration as soon as possible to help with planning before school begins on August 12, 2020.
Returning Student Registration
*A Returning Student is a student that was enrolled at the end of the 2019-20 school year.
* A New Student is a student that is new to Manchester Community Schools or was not enrolled at the end of the 2019-20 school year.
The student must be five years of age on or by August 1, 2020 in order to enroll for the 2020-2021 school year. Parents may appeal to the elementary school principal for early entrance into Kindergarten.
Manchester Community Schools will accept an unlimited amount of transfer students at all grade levels. Please review our Transfer Student Policy.