Hall of Fame Criteria
Manchester High School
Athletic Hall of Fame
The Manchester High School Athletic Hall of Fame was established to formally honor the memory and contributions of the many outstanding athletes, coaches, and supporters of our athletic programs. The Hall of Fame serves as a symbol of our appreciation of the excellence, honor, and devotion displayed by these celebrated individuals and teams.
NOMINATION AND SELECTION PROCESS:
1) A maximum of six individuals will be inducted into the Hall of Fame during any given school year.
2) Any individual with a demonstrated interest in the Manchester Jr-Sr High School Athletic Programs may submit a nomination. An individual may NOT nominate himself or herself for induction.
3) All nominations will be presented to the selection committee.
4) Once an individual has been nominated, their nomination will remain active for a period of five years or until such time they are inducted into the Hall of Fame.
5) The selection committee shall consist of the high school principal, athletic director, and three staff and/or faculty members.
6) To be approved for induction, a candidate must receive unanimous support from the selection committee.