Manchester High School
Friday March 13, 2020
1. The yearbook is now on sale and you may pre-order one for $40 now through March 31. This is your only order opportunity for the 2020 yearbook. The yearbook will be delivered in the fall. Order forms are available on the office counter or you may order online through the school website. Orders and payments should be made to Mrs. Smith in the office.
2. Attention sophomores, the Crossroads Jr Board of Directors is now taking applications for next year's new members. As a part of this board you learn about many different businesses and organizations in Wabash County as you attend meetings one time per month. See Mrs. Leifer, Mrs. Mize or your guidance counselor for an application.
3. Students that are 15 years or older may take Driver Education with Whitko Jr/Sr High School. Applications are available in the office or you may get more information at www.whitko.org/driversed. Students may take online classes and then participate in the “drive only” classes or attend the traditional classroom course in June. If you have any questions contact Whitko at 260-723-5146 or e-mail the instructor at email@example.com.
4. Heartland openings for next year are still available in Robotics, Precision Machining, Agriculture, Graphic Design, movie making, the internship program, computer networking, automotive collision repair, and diesel service.
5. Attention 6th-8th grade students interested in Co-Ed golf! Please send an email to Coach Josh Troyer at firstname.lastname@example.org so we know you are interested in junior high golf by 3/16. Schedule and other information will be shared prior to Spring Break and shirt sizes will be collected by email so they are in once we return from Spring Break and start practices!! If you are not sure about golf come try it! We will have fun, learn the game, and enjoy being outside this Spring!! See you on the course-Coach Troyer
6. Activities Today: None
7. Lunch Today: Homemade Turkey & Noodles with Peanut Butter Sandwich Half/Alaskan Pollock Sandwich, Mashed Potatoes/Normandy Blend, Mandarin Oranges/Applesauce, Milk or SALAD BAR
8. Breakfast Monday: Chocolate Chip Muffins, Pancake on a Stick, Bagel, Pop Tart, Cereal Bars, Fruit, Juice, Milk
9. Lunch Monday: Top Your Own Hamburger/Grilled Chicken Sandwich Bar, Peaches/Apple, Milk or SALAD BAR