Manchester High School
Friday, August 17, 2018
1. Attention all students who ride a bus. You will need to be at the bus hub after school by 3:24.
2. Picture day will be Thursday, August 23. Packet information is available at the front office.
3. Junior high students are invited to attend 5th Quarter tonight after the varsity football game. 5th Quarter is sponsored by First Brethren Church and is held in the Junior High Gym. Play games, eat food, and hang out with friends. It costs $1 to get in and ends at 11:00pm.
4. Attention Seniors! Don't forget to turn in your Parking Place packets to the office. They are due on Monday, August 20th at 3:20. Make sure you staple your $25 to your packet when you turn it in. Extra packets are available in the front office.
5. No schedule changes will be made for the remainder of the semester. Teacher Aide Request forms are available in the office. Monday is the last day for requesting teacher aides.
6. Activities Today: Football – Southwood – H 7:00
Activities Saturday: Golf – Rochester Invite 7:30
Varsity Volleyball – Elwood Invite 9:00
JV Volleyball – Wawasee Invite 9:00
Boys Soccer – Huntington North – T 10:00
Jr. High Cross Country – Rochester Hokum Karem 10:00
7. Lunch Today: Homemade Cheese or BBQ Chicken Pizza, Steamed Corn/Garden Salad, Mandarin Oranges/Apple, Fruit Juice, Milk or SALAD BAR
8. Breakfast Monday: Chocolate Chip Muffins, Cinnamon Glazed Pancakes, Bagel, Pop Tart, Cereal Bars, Fruit, Juice, Milk
9. Lunch Monday: Build your own Burrito, Pineapple/Fresh Plum, Fruit Juice, Milk or SALAD BAR