Manchester High School
Friday, May 14, 2021
1. The media center will be closed TODAY. Students will be testing, so please do not enter the media center. If you need to return books, there will be a cart in the hallway. If you need assistance with your Chromebook, please go to Mr. Shenefield's door located in the Commons area.
2. Would you like to have some extra cash for the start of your future plans???? The booster club is awarding 2 senior girls and 2 senior boys with $250.00 each. All you need to do is go to the school office or your school counselor and fill out a VERY short form and return it to the school office by May 21. The drawing will be at the End of Year Awards Ceremony. ANY high school senior athlete is eligible. Thank you from your Manchester Athletic Booster Club Officers. (THIS IS NOT A SCHOLARSHIP - JUST CASH FOR YOU TO USE HOWEVER YOU WISH)
3. Summer Running Club begins June 1st at 8 am at the high school. Sign up through your email and pay the $25 to the office.
4. Prom 2021 will be on June 5 from 8pm -12am at Metzger Landscaping. Tickets are on sale for $20 each. Guest forms will need to be picked up in the office and approved before purchasing their ticket.
5. Seniors you have all received a google doc from Mrs. Metzger entitled Senior Graduation Exit Form. This is required for you to complete. Please be sure to get this done TODAY.
6. TODAY all students that normally ride bus 22 (Sara Long) must get on bus 21 after school. Theresa Smith is the driver of Bus 21. THIS IS TODAY AFTER SCHOOL ONLY!
7. ALL library books are due TODAY. Please return library materials ASAP to the media center. We have added several ebooks and audiobooks to our online collection. Please check your email for an important message from Mrs. Randall explaining how to access these materials so that you can continue to enjoy reading over the summer!
8. The 16th volume of the Icarian Plunge is now on sale. You may purchase your copy each morning in the office, Ms. Snover's room or Mrs. Burnworth's room. Copies are $5 each or 5 copies for $20. Take the plunge! Buy yours today.
9. The Laketon Cloverleaves 4-H Club will meet this Sunday, May 16 at the Stephan home from 3:30 - 4:30. Reminder that the 4-H deadline is May 17.
10. Activities Today: Jr. High Golf - RRC @ Rochester 4:30
Tennis - Maconaquah - H 5:00
Baseball - Heritage - H 5:30
Activities Saturday: Golf - TRC @ Rozella 8:00
Baseball - Blackford (DH) - H 11:00
11. Lunch Today: Popcorn Chicken or BBQ Rib Sandwich or PBJ Combo, Chef Salad or Strawberry Salad & Cottage Cheese, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus & Crackers/Seasoned Fries, Fruit Juice/Applesauce/Sliced Pears, Milk
12. Breakfast Monday: Chocolate Chip Muffins, Egg & Cheese Tortilla, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit Juice, Applesauce, Milk
13. Lunch Monday: Mac & Cheese with or without BBQ Pork or PBJ Combo, Chef Salad or Taco Salad, Steamed Peas/Steamed Broccoli, Fruit Juice/Applesauce/Sliced Pears, Milk