Manchester High School
Friday, October 19, 2018
1. The MORP dance is Saturday, October 20 from 8:00 – 11:00 p.m in the MAO auditorium. What is MORP? Reverse PROM!!! Ladies invite gentlemen! Dress down, not up! Held in fall, not in spring. Cost is $7.00 and tickets are available from Mrs. Smith in the office or at the door. If you are bringing someone that is not a MHS student, you need to fill out a guest form in the office. This dance is for students grades 9-12 only.
2. Any girl interested in playing softball stop by and sign up with Ms. M. in study hall!
3. Activities Today: Marching Band Community Performance 6:00
Football Sectional vs Bluffton – H 7:00
Activities Saturday: Marching Band ISSMA Finals @ Lawrence Central
Cross Country Semi State @ New Prairie
4. Lunch Today: Homemade Beef & Noodles with Peanut Butter Sandwich Half/Alaskan Pollock Sandwich, Mashed Potatoes/Seasoned Green Beans, Sliced Peaches/Apple, Milk or SALAD BAR
5. Breakfast Monday: Chocolate Chip Muffins, Breakfast Burrito, Bagel, Pop Tart, Cereal Bars, Fruit, Juice, Milk
6. Lunch Monday: Build your own Burrito, Sliced Strawberries/Fresh Orange, Milk or SALAD BAR