Manchester High School
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
1. The deadline to pre-order a 2019 yearbook is April 30. The cost is $40. You must pre-order the yearbook to guarantee you will receive a copy. Yearbooks will arrive in the fall. You may order at the office or online (the link is on our high school website).
2. Attention Seniors: Your baby picture for the graduation video needs to be scanned and sent to Mrs. Sorg by May 1st. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Mize or Mrs Sorg.
3. Prom tickets are now on sale for $20 each. If you are bringing a guest from another school, please fill out the guest form before purchasing a ticket.
4. The Chester Champs 4-H club meeting is this Thursday, April 25th.
5. MakerSpace: Maker morning will be this Friday in the media center, beginning at 7:30 a.m. Everyone is welcome! Please come and join the fun.
6. Overdue Books: If you have any overdue books, you will receive an orange overdue notice this week. Please locate these books and return them to the media center as soon as possible. If you feel you received this notice in error, please see Mrs. Clifton or Mrs. Randall ASAP so we can resolve the issue. We appreciate your assistance in getting these books returned; it will help us determine what materials are missing or lost.
7. Congratulations to Isaiah Davis who broke the school record in the high jump leaping 6'6"!!! Nicely done young man
8. Activities Today: Jr High Golf - Southwood - H 4:30
JV Softball - Bluffton - T 5:00
Tennis - Homestead - T 5:00
Jr. High Track - Tipp Valley/Peru @ Valley 5:00
Baseball - Whitko - T 5:00
Softball - Whitko - T 5:00
JV Baseball - Wayne - T 5:30
9. Lunch Today: Wing and Wedges - Boneless Chicken Wings with Assorted Dipping Sauces, Potato Wedges/Cole Slaw, Pears/Apricots, Milk or SALAD BAR
10. Breakfast Thursday: Bacon, Egg & Cheese or Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit, Bagel, Pop Tart, Cereal Bars, Fruit, Juice, Milk
11. Lunch Thursday: Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich/BBQ Rib Sandwich, Homemade Chicken Mozzarella Salad/Roasted Onions & Peppers, Mandarin Oranges/Apple, Milk or SALAD BAR