Manchester High School
Friday, April 20, 2018
1. 10th grade ISTEP will be in the jr-high auditorium starting next Tuesday and ending on Thursday and 11th graders taking English starts Tuesday and ends Wednesday and will be in Mr. Carver's room at the jr-high.
2. Prom is April 28th!!! Prom tickets are now on sale. The cost is $20 per ticket. See Mrs. Smith in the office to buy your tickets. Guests from another school must be approved by Dr. Lippe before you can buy tickets. The principal from guest's school must sign the form as well. The guest form is in the office.
3. Juniors - We will be looking for several juniors (even those not on the prom committee) to help Friday night, April 27th beginning at 6:30 pm to help decorate for prom. Please reply to Mr. Sarber if you are interested. For anyone who helps a minimum of 2 hours, you will save $10 off of your prom ticket!
4. During A lunch, visit the Squire Photo Booth, and get your group pictures taken and printed for a small fee. Have some fun with your friends and get the memories saved forever! Look for the Squire Photo Booth at the end of the commons by the boys restroom! See flyers for more details.
5. Do you enjoy video games? If so, join the Super Smash Bros 2v2 game competition TONIGHT. Teams of 2 will go head to head in this inaugural event. The price to enter will be $5 a person or $10 a team. There will be food and drinks sold at the competition, pizza will be sold for $2 a slice and pop will be $1. Don't want to play? No worries! You can come to watch and hang out for just $2 instead of 5! We will meet in the band room after school from 3:30 to 8:30. You won’t want to miss this fun opportunity to hang out and play games.
6. Seniors: There are 2 local scholarships available and due within the next 2 weeks. Please check your Scholarship page shared by Mrs. Wise or come to guidance.
7. Congratulations to the high school choir for earning Gold from all four judges at contest last night."
8. Activities Today: Golf – Churubusco – T 4:30
Baseball – Columbia City – T 5:00
Softball – Adams Central – T 5:30
Tennis – Maconaquah – H 5:00
Band – ISSMA @ Northridge
Activities Saturday: Tennis – Mississinewa – T 9:00
Golf – Whitko Invite 9:00
Girls Track – Busco Relays 9:00
Baseball (DH) – Churubusco – H 10:00
Softball (DH) – Columbia City – T 1:00
9. Lunch Today: Shrimp Poppers/Corn Dog, Seasoned Cubed Potatoes/California Blend, Mandarin Oranges/Fresh Mixed Fruit, Milk or SALAD BAR
10. Breakfast Monday: Chocolate Chip Muffins, Cinnamon Glazed Pancakes, Bagel, Pop Tart, Cereal Bars, Fruit, Juice, Milk
11. Lunch Monday: Build Your Own Burrito, Pineapple/Apple, Milk or SALAD BAR