Manchester High School
Monday, September 28, 2020
1. Interested in attending a Christian College? A Christian College Fair is being held at Emmanuel Community Church in Fort Wayne on the evening of Tuesday, September 29th. If you want more details about the fair, pick up an info card in the Guidance office.
2. Auditions for the High School Theatre Department’s performance of A Christmas Carol: A Radio Play will be this Thursday and Friday, October 1 & 2 after school & evening. Anyone in grades 9-12 may try out. Pick up your audition packet and sign up for an audition time outside Mrs. Reichenbach’s room.
3. The Laketon Cloverleaves 4-H club will have their “Guess the Weight of the Animal” booth at Manchester’s Harvest Arts Festival this Saturday, October 3rd. We will be located on the west side of Market Street across from Mr. Dave’s from 10:00 - 1:00. Members are to help in the booth for 1 hour to fulfill 4-H requirements. Please dress appropriately for the weather and MASKS MUST BE WORN. Call Janis if you have any questions.
4. Activities Today: Jr. High Tennis - Rochester - H 4:30
Girls Soccer - Logansport - H 5:30
“C” Football - Southwood - T 6:00
Jr. High Volleyball - Southwood - T 6:00
Boys Soccer - Maconaquah - T 6:00
5. Lunch Today: Macaroni & Cheese with or without BBQ Pork or PBJ Sandwich Combo, Chef Salad with Goldfish or Taco Salad with Cookie, Steamed Broccoli/Steamed Peas, Sliced Pears/Applesauce, Juice, Milk
6. Breakfast Tuesday: Biscuit with Sausage Gravy, Lucky Charms with Donut Stix, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit Juice, Applesauce, Milk
7. Lunch Tuesday: Beef Steakburger Sandwich or PBJ Sandwich Combo, Chef’s Salad with Goldfish or Chicken Mozzarella Salad, Homemade Baked Beans/Breaded Onion Rings/Steakburger Toppings, Sliced Peaches/Applesauce, Juice, Milk