Enroll A Student
** The preschool program at MES is now full and not accepting further enrollments. Please contact the MES office to be placed on a waiting list.
Manchester Community Schools is pleased to announce that online registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open. We ask that you please complete the registration process as soon as possible so we can better plan for the upcoming school year. Please have registration completed by August 1.
Parents of returning MCS students (including last years preschool students):
- Option 1: You should have received or will be receiving a letter in the mail. (letters were sent out end of June) with instructions as well as SNAP codes for each student to begin the process. (click the "Returning Student Registration" link below)
- Option 2: Parents with a PowerSchool Parent Portal account set up will be able to use this account for access to the registration portal. (link: https://manchestersquires.powerschool.com) Select the student you wish to register along the top then select the Student Registration Icon on the left side for Academic Year.
- Option 3: Come to Central office or school buildings on the dates listed below.
Parents of students new to MCS or not enrolled at the end of the 2020-2021 school year:
- Option 1: Use the "Enrolling a New Student" tab below.
- Option 2: Come to Central office or school buildings on the dates listed below.
Parents of incoming Kindergarten students:
- Use the "Kindergarten Roundup/Enrollment Information" tab below. The second Kindergarten Roundup will be held at MES on July 16 (see information at link) Note: If you attended Kindergarten Roundup in March and completed this process, you don't need to complete it again.
For parents without a device, internet access, or needing assistance, the Central Office at the Junior High building will be open on Wednesdays, July 7, 14, and 21 from 12:00PM until 7:00PM. There will also be assistance in each school building July 26-29 (Monday-Thursday) from 8:00AM until 2:00PM or by appointment.
The process should take approximately 15 minutes per student. Deposits to lunch accounts may be made at this time online. Book fees will be billed in September. This process should be much more efficient and accurate than the past process. Parents are asked to complete the registration as soon as possible before August 1, 2021 to help with planning for the school year. The first day of school is Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
Information required for online registration:
- Student’s full name
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Primary phone number
- Person responsible for fees
- Last 4 digits of social security number of person responsible for fees
- Country and city of birth for student
- Name, Phone number(s), email for 2 primary contacts
- Name, Phone number(s), email for emergency contacts or anyone who will be picking up the student from school
- Physician’s name and phone number
- Dentist’s name and phone number
Documents required at registration or before school begins:
- Birth certificate
- Current physical
- Record of immunizations
- Food allergy and anaphylaxis emergency care plan (if applicable)
- Proof of residency
Returning Student Registration
*A Returning Student is a student that was enrolled at the end of the 2020-21 school year.
* A New Student is a student that is new to Manchester Community Schools or was not enrolled at MCS on the last day of the 2020-21 school year (May 27, 2021).
Parents that completed this enrollment during Kindergarten roundup do not need to complete it again. The students must be five years of age on or by August 1, 2021 in order to enroll for the 2021-2022 school year. Parents may appeal to the elementary school principal for early entrance into Kindergarten.
Manchester Community Schools will accept an unlimited amount of transfer students at all grade levels. Please review our Transfer Student Policy.