Enroll A Student
If you would like to enroll a student at Manchester Community Schools, please contact the school that the student will attend, or call the administration office.
Manchester Community Schools Administration Building
(260) 982-7518 • 404 West 9th Street • North Manchester, IN 46962
Manchester Elementary School
(260) 982-7541 • 301 River Rd • North Manchester, IN 46962
Manchester Intermediate School
(260) 982-8685 • 20 W Woodring Rd • Laketon, IN 46943
Manchester Jr-Sr High School
(260) 982-2196 • One Squire Drive • North Manchester, IN 46962
(260) 306-3230 • 404 West 9th Street • North Manchester, IN 46962
The student must be five years of age on or by August 1, 2020 in order to enroll for the 2020-2021 school year. Parents may appeal to the elementary school principal for early entrance into Kindergarten.
Manchester Community Schools will accept an unlimited amount of transfer students at all grade levels. Please review our Transfer Student Policy.