Visitors & Volunteers
If you wish to volunteer at your child's school, please stop by their building's main office so they can photocopy your driver's license. You will also need to fill out the necessary paperwork for a background check.
Manchester Elementary School Visitor's Policy
- Visitor's must sign in at the main office and leave their car keys with the office staff in order to receive a "Visitor" badge. When your visit is over, you will receive your car keys in return for the badge.
Manchester Intermediate School Visitor's Policy
- Visitor's must report to the main office where they will sign-in and get a visitor's badge. Before leaving, they need to sign-out and return the badge.
Manchester Jr-Sr High School Visitor's Policy
- Visitor's must enter through door #1 and sign in at the main office. They will then receive a "Visitor" badge.
- Visitor's are not allowed to bring any food in with them.
- MJSHS does not allow visitor's to eat lunch with the students. We have closed lunch hours for the safety and security of our students.