Manchester High School
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
1. During SRT today and through Wednesday, auditions will be held to be in the Wings of Hope Variety Show. They will take place during SRT in the choir room. Any unique talent is welcome to come and try out. Make sure to encourage your friends! The show will be held on December 4 at 7:30 P.M. in the PAC. See you there!
2. Any senior wanting to apply to IVY TECH that has not already completed their application and would like assistance, please sign up in the guidance office or e-mail your counselor to be put on the list.
3. Thanksgiving is near, so it's time to think "turkey"--turkey drumsticks, turkey ala king, turkey sandwiches, and yes, the BEST TEACHER TURKEY LEGS CONTEST. Six MJSHS teachers are competing for your votes and the honor of wearing the beautiful turkey ribbon TOMORROW. A lucky student will also be the raffle winner of a holiday prize. Bring in your loose change TODAY and vote for the teacher with the best turkey legs. Vote and enter the raffle at the contest table in the Commons during lunch or at the office the rest of the day. One penny counts as a vote. This contest and raffle is brought to you by the SENIOR CLASS MEMBERS OF NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY.
4. Attention FFA Members: Our November FFA meeting will be TONIGHT from 7-9 in the large group instruction room. It is class wars so come represent your class with strength & pride. Hope to see you there!
5. Attention FFA Members: All fundraising forms are due to Mrs. Mize by the end of the day on Wednesday, November 22nd.
6. 7th & 8th girl's basketball tryouts will begin next Monday, November 27th from 3:30-5:15 in the JH gymnasium. Must have an athletic physical on file and parents/student must have completed forms on FinalForms web-site prior to being able to practice.
7. Activities Today: Wrestling - Peru - T 6:30
8. Lunch Today: Thanksgiving Feast - Glazed Ham/Sliced Turkey Breast, Dinner Roll, Mashed Potatoes/California Blend, Peaches/Pears, Pumpkin Bars, Milk or SALAD BAR
9. Breakfast Wednesday: Cereal, Cinnamon Roll, Breakfast Burrito, Bagel, Pop Tart, Fruit Juice, Milk
10. Lunch Wednesday: Top Dog Bar, Applesauce/Pineapple, Milk or SALAD BAR