Manchester High School
Monday, August 31, 2015
1. Girl's basketball open gyms will be on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7-8:30pm starting tonight. Morning shooting will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-7:45am starting tomorrow. Any high school or junior high girl interested in playing this year is invited to attend.
2 Attention Students - let's pack the house Friday night as the 2-0 Wabash Apaches come to our place to take on the Squires. Wabash is bringing a huge student section so let's show more school spirit by being bigger, louder, and Squire Strong!!! Get your punch passes for only $10.00 (for 10 home events) - that's $1.00 an event instead of $5.00 for general admission.
3. Jostens representatives will be here on Friday, September 4th during lunches in the main hall to take class ring orders. Don’t forget your $50.00 deposit money. For any student interested in ordering a ring, packets are available in the main office, or you can check out all of Jostens rings at jostens.com. Also, class hoodies will be available for $20.00.
4. Reminder: PTO Scrip orders are due this morning by 10 am in the office.
5. Activities Today: Seniors Photos – Large Group Instruction Room 6:00 – 8:00
6. Lunch Today: Nachos & Queso/Steak Sandwich, Refried Beans/Steamed Corn, Applesauce/Orange Wedges, Milk or SALAD BAR
7. Breakfast Tuesday: Chocolate Chip Muffins, Cinnamon Glazed Pancakes, Bagel, Pop Tart, Fruit, Juice, Milk
8. Lunch Tuesday: Turkey Bacon Sub/Hot and Spicy Chicken, French Fries/Baby Carrots with Ranch, Pineapple/Watermelon, Milk or SALAD BAR