MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, April 17, 2014
1. Prom tickets are now on sale. Tickets cost $20 each. If you plan on bringing a guest from another school, he or she must be approved by Ms. Alspaugh before you can purchase his or her ticket. Guest forms are now available in the office. The last day to buy prom tickets will be April 30th.
2. The Chester Champs 4-H Club will meet tonight from 7-8 p.m. in the MAO Auditorium. All members who have not received their record books should make sure they come pick them up and have this year’s handbook. Members giving demonstrations are asked to bring refreshments. Officers should arrive at 6:45 to help with set-up and review the agenda.
3. The Laketon Cloverleaves 4-H Club will meet this Friday in the auditorium at the Jr. High right after school until 5:00 p.m. Officers will be prepared, demonstrations given, final Relay for Life (April 26) plans explained, and great refreshments served. I hope to see our members in grades 9-12. Grades 7 & 8 will be enjoying their spring trips. Janis Leckrone
4. Are you and your date looking for somewhere to eat dinner before Prom? The Main View is offering dinner at 6 and 7 pm on May 3rd before Prom for anyone interested. The dinner will include your choice of Prime Rib, Smothered Chicken, Ham Steak, or Fried Shrimp plus two sides, a roll, and a drink for $14 which includes tax and gratuity. Reserve a table with Mrs. Ring when you buy your Prom tickets.
5. If you are unable to get to Manchester Rental on a Saturday or before 5:00 through the week, they will be staying open until 8:00 pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays each week until prom.
6. Activities Today: Jr High Track - Lakeview - T 4:30
Tennis - Wabash - H 5:00
Track - Tipp Valley - H 5:30
Band/Choir concert - PAC 8:00
7. Lunch Today: Salisbury Steak with Dinner Roll/Meatball Sub, Mashed Potatoes/Green Beans, Fresh Fruit/Peaches, Milk or SALAD BAR
8. Breakfast Friday: Breakfast Pizza/Yogurt Parfait with Donut, Bagel, Pop Tart, Fruit, Juice, Milk
9. Lunch Friday: Toasted Cheese Sandwich/BBQ Pork Sandwich, Tomato Soup/Steamed Corn, Mandarin Oranges/Apple, Milk or SALAD BAR