MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, April 20, 2015
1. High School and Jr. High cheerleading tryout packet information for 2015-2016 is available in the Jr. High library and the high school office. A physical must be on file in the athletic office before you can tryout.
2. Prom tickets are now on sale - cost $20 each. If you plan on taking a guest from another school, a guest form must be completed and approved before purchasing tickets. Guest forms are available in the office.
3. Summer camp forms for tennis, volleyball, girls and boys basketball, and soccer are available in the Jr. High library and the high school office.
4. The Rotary Seniors Scholarship is available to any senior in the top 1/3 of the senior class. Deadline to apply is April 30.
5. 7:27 Choir meets tomorrow.
6. Attn FFA members - Our April meeting is this Tuesday, April 21 from 7-9. Please plan to attend the business meeting and then we will go to the park for our recreation.
7. FFA members need to turn in their reservations for the Spring Awards Banquet to Mrs. Mize by this Thursday, April 23.
8. Campus Life meets tonight at the Firehouse from 7:17 - 8:30. Optional hang-out at McD’s afterward. This event is not endorsed, sponsored, or promoted by Manchester Community Schools.
9. Activities Today: Jr. High Track @ Whitko High School 4:30
Baseball - Oak Hill - T 5:00
JV Baseball - Columbia City - H 5:00
Track - Caston/North Miami @ Caston 5:00
10. Lunch Today: Queso Dip with Nachos/BBQ Rib Sandwich, Refried Beans/Green Beans, Pears/Apple Slices, Milk or SALAD BAR
11. Breakfast Tuesday: Breakfast Gordita Scrambler, Chocolate Chip Muffins, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
12. Lunch Tuesday: Chicken Chips with Goldfish/Corn Dog, French Fries/Mixed Vegetables, Orange Wedges/Peaches, Milk or SALAD BAR