MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
1. The Indiana Service Academy Day, hosted by Senator Coats and Representative Rokita will be held
SATURDAY , APRIL 18 FROM 9 TO NOON AT THE LAFAYETTE NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY, 5218 HAGGERTY LANE,
LAFAYETTE , IN
2. Prom tickets will go on sale after spring break. Tickets cost $20 each. If you plan on taking a guest from another school, a guest form must be completed and approved before purchasing tickets. Guest forms are available in the office.
3. Congratulations to Cassi Amman who won 3rd place in the local Optimist Essay Contest. Cassi was recognized this morning in a breakfast meeting and received both a medallion and a monetary award. Again, congratulations Cassi!
4. Athletic physicals for next year will be given tonight at the Walnut Street Clinic from 5:30 - 8:30. Packets are available at the front desk. All student-athletes must have a physical packet on file prior to summer conditioning, open gyms, open fields, etc.. Last year’s physical is no longer good after the last day of school.
5. Activities Today: Baseball - Wayne - H 5:00
Athletic Physicals @ Walnut Street Clinic 5:30 - 8:30
6. Lunch Today: Sub Bar, Applesauce/Apricots, Milk
7. Breakfast Thursday: Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
8. Lunch Thursday: Popcorn Chicken with Granola Bar/Corn Dog, Steamed Corn/Baby Carrots with Ranch, Mandarin Oranges/Fruit Cocktail, Milk or SALAD BAR