MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, October 31, 2014
1. Junior high boys basketball tryouts (for grades 7th and 8th) will be held on Monday, November 3rd thru Friday, November 7th from 3:30-5:30pm in the junior high gymnasium. Must have a physical packet on file before you can tryout.
2. The next PTO Scrip order date is Monday, November 3. Orders are due by 10 am in the office.
3. The cheerleaders are selling MHS Cheer T-shirts, long sleeve t’s, hoodies, and 1/4 zip shirts. Order forms are available on the office counter.
4. Winter athletes and cheerleaders need to have physical packets submitted prior to the start of their practices.
5. Reminder: Campus Life will travel to New Haven for the Big Monday Dodgeball Tournament, Monday night in place of regular Campus Life. We will leave from the Firehouse at 5:30 and return around 9:30. $2 covers dodgeball and pizza. Please wear your red Campus Life shirts. See Ben for questions. This event is not endorsed, sponsored or promoted by Manchester Community Schools.
6. JH Girls Basketball Open Gym will start on Tuesday, November 4 from 7:00 to 8:30 at the JH Gym. You must have a physical form on file in order to participate. See you there.
7. The Laketon Cloverleaves fall party will be this Sunday from 2:00 - 4:00 pm at Janis Leckrone’s. See you then.
8. Activities Today: None
9. Lunch Today: Meat & Cheese Stromboli/Corn Dog, Baked Beans/Baby Carrots with Ranch, Applesauce/Strawberries, Milk or SALAD BAR
10. Breakfast Monday: French Toast Sticks or Apple Frudel, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
11. Lunch Monday: Squire Chili/Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Green Beans/California Blend, Apple Slices/Pineapple, Milk or SALAD BAR