MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, May 23, 2013
1. May Scholarships: Agricultural Scholarship, Indiana Nurserymen - May 31.
2. Summer Camp registration forms for tennis, volleyball, soccer, and girls and boys basketball are available on the office counter.
3. Girls between the ages of 17-21 should come see Mrs. Denney for information about the Wabash County Festivals Scholarship Pageant. Around $3000 will be awarded this year. Deadline to apply is June 1. Applications can be found outside Mrs. Denney’s office.
4. Just a reminder that students wishing to take the PSAT need to sign up outside the guidance office. Sophomores--you will need to pay to take the test next Fall but it will not cost the freshmen who sign up.
5. Seniors in the 7:27 choir will meet tomorrow at 7:27.
6. Cheerleading tryouts for the 2013-2014 fall and winter season will be held on Tuesday, May 28 - Thursday, May 30 from 3:30 - 5:30 at the high school. These try-outs are for all incoming 7th thru 12th grade girls. Again this will be the only tryout session for the team. There is information on the office counter.
7. Any 7th or 8th grade student interested in attending the Indiana Sheriff's Leadership Camp this summer should see Mrs. Denney for information.
8. There will be a Boy's Tennis Callout meeting, Friday after school in gym for 10 minutes.
9. The junior high golf banquet will be Friday at Sycamore from 6:00-7:30 pm. Please bring $6 for pizza, money for a drink, and your clubs. RSVP as soon as possible.
10. There will be a volleyball meeting on Tuesday, May 28th at 3:30 pm in the media center for all girl's entering grades 9-12; interested in playing or managing this coming fall. Summer workout information will be provided at this meeting.
11. There will be a girl's golf meeting this Friday after school at 3:30 in the media center, for all those interested in playing this fall (grades 9-12).
12. Activities Today: Golf - Peru - T 4:30
Boys Track Regional @ Kokomo 6:00
13. Lunch Today: Chicken Quesadilla Pizza/Polish Sausage, Baked Beans/Veggies & Dip, Peaches/Fresh Fruit, Milk or SALAD BAR
14. Breakfast Friday: Breakfast Pizza, Yogurt Parfait, Donut, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fresh Fruit, Juice, Milk
15. Lunch Friday: Meat & Cheese Stromboli/Fish & Cheese Sandwich, Lettuce Salad/Steamed Corn, Frozen Fruit Cup/Applesauce, Milk or SALAD BAR