MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, April 17, 2015
1. The Indiana Service Academy Day, hosted by Senator Coats and Representative Rokita will be held
SATURDAY , APRIL 18 FROM 9 TO NOON AT THE LAFAYETTE NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY, 5218 HAGGERTY LANE,
LAFAYETTE , IN
2. Prom tickets are now on sale - cost $20 each. If you plan on taking a guest from another school, a guest form must be completed and approved before purchasing tickets. Guest forms are available in the office.
3. Summer camp forms for tennis, volleyball, girls and boys basketball, and soccer are available in the Jr. High library and the high school office.
4. The Rotary Seniors Scholarship is available to any senior in the top 1/3 of the senior class. Deadline to apply is April 30.
5. Activities Today: Baseball - Eastern - T 5:00
Softball - Wawasee - H 5:00
Tennis - Mississinewa - H 5:00
Grades 9-12 Choir Cabaret at the Firehouse - 7:00
Activities Saturday: JV Baseball - Rochester (DH) - H 10:00
Boys Track - Busco Relays 10:00
Softball - Fremont (DH) - T 11:00
Activities Sunday: Grades 7-8 Choir Cabaret at the Firehouse 3:00
6. Lunch Today: Homemade Cheese or BBQ Chicken Pizza, Steamed Corn/Garden Salad, Applesauce/Oranges Wedges, Milk or SALAD BAR
7. Breakfast Monday: French Toast Sticks, Apple Frudel, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
8. Lunch Monday: Queso Dip with Nachos/BBQ Rib Sandwich, Refried Beans/Green Beans, Pears/Apple Slices, Milk or SALAD BAR