MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
1. The Indiana Service Academy Day, hosted by Senator Coats and Representative Rokita will be held
SATURDAY , APRIL 18 FROM 9 TO NOON AT THE LAFAYETTE NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY, 5218 HAGGERTY LANE,
LAFAYETTE , IN
2. Prom tickets will go on sale after spring break. Tickets cost $20 each. If you plan on taking a guest from another school, a guest form must be completed and approved before purchasing tickets. Guest forms are available in the office.
3. Ms Kern would like to congratulate the following art students for their achievements at the Wabash County Honeywell Show. The two highest honors went to Emily Lynn and Cassi Amman for Best of Show and second Best of Show. Marret Metzger won the entire ceramics category winning first, second, and third places.
Celina Carter first place in watercolor, and Cassi Amman third place in 3d. These students honor our school with their strong work ethnic and dedication to the arts. Plus students had to professionally prepare for this show in Ms. Kern’s absence. GO ART
4. Seniors: Remember to bring in your $45.00 deposit to secure your seat for your senior trip by tomorrow.
5. Physical packets for the 2015-2016 school year are available at the front desk. All student-athletes must have a physical packet on file prior to summer conditioning, open gyms, open fields, etc.. Last year’s physical is no longer good after the last day of school. Information about physical night on April 1st is available in the office.
6. Any senior with at least a 3.0 GPA who plans to pursue a career in the oil and gas industry should see Mrs. Denney about a scholarship opportunity. Deadline to apply is April 1st, so see Mrs. Denney immediately if you think you qualify.
7. FFA members: Remember our March meeting is tonight from 7:00 - 9:00. Come dressed to play dodgeball. Hope to see you there!!
8. Activities Today: Track - Central Noble - H 5:00
9. Lunch Today: Soft Taco/Hot Dog with Goldfish, French Fries/Refried Beans, Peaches/Fresh Strawberries, Milk or SALAD BAR
10. Breakfast Wednesday: Breakfast Burrito, Cinnamon Rolls, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
11. Lunch Wednesday: Sub Bar, Applesauce/Apricots, Milk