MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, AUGUST 29, 2014
1. Student athletic punch passes are available for $10 in the athletic office. Punch pass will get you into 10 athletic events JH or HS (that's only a $1 per event you attend).
2. There will be a family fun ride scavenger hunt during the North Manchester Eel River Arts Festival on September 13th. Other activities include: local artists, kids activities, art demonstrations, food, and live music. Information brochures are available at the high school office.
3. Tonight after the football game there is Fifth Quarter at the Town Life Center. Dodgeball, basketball, and football, pop and snacks; all for $1. This event is not endorsed, sponsored, or promoted by Manchester Community Schools.
4. The Student Council and anyone interested in becoming a class representative will meet next Tuesday at 7:41am in Room 205. Again, Next Tuesday morning at 7:41 in Mr. Screeton's Room.
5. Activities Today: Football - Bluffton - H 7:00
Activities Saturday: Volleyball - MHS Invite 9:00
Boys & Girls Soccer - MHS Invite 9:00
Cross Country - Northwood Invite 10:00
6. Lunch Today: Macaroni & Cheese with Soft Pretzel Sticks/Steak Sandwich, Sliced Cucumbers with Ranch/Green Beans, Applesauce/Watermelon, Milk or SALAD BAR
7. Breakfast Tuesday: Breakfast Gordita Scrambler, Chocolate Chip Mufins, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
8. Lunch Tuesday: Chicken Quesadilla Pizza/BBQ Pork Sandwich, French Fries/Steamed Broccoli, Applesauce/Fresh Mixed Fruit, Milk or SALAD BAR