MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, March 2, 2015
1. Just a reminder that the Wabash Kiwanis Self-Reliance Award is due to Mrs. Denney by Friday, February 27th. The Community Foundation Common Applications is due to Mrs. Denney by March 16.
2. Scrip orders are due by 10 am in the school office.
3. We will have a fan bus for students who want to go to the boys basketball game on Tuesday, March 3rd at Oak Hill. Bus will depart at 5:30 from door #6 (by the commons). Cost to ride will be free for students...however, you will need to bring money to pay for a $6.00 ticket for that game only; or a $10.00 ticket for all games that week. Sign up at the front desk starting today.
4. Any senior planning to attend Ivy Tech should apply for the following scholarships if you qualify. Chancellor’s Scholarship - 3.2 GPA with either an AHD or CORE 40 diploma. Choice Scholarship - Top half of your senior class. Deadline to apply for both scholarships is March 15.
5. Campus Life meets tonight at The Firehouse from 7:17 - 8:30. Optional hang-out at McD’s afterward. This event his not endorsed, sponsored or promoted by Manchester Community Schools.
6. Grace College welcomes all high school students to learn more about their 9% tuition reduction and free textbooks for all students at Grace College during one of their spring campus visit days on Thursday, March 26, and Friday, April 10. Go to www.grace.edu/vip to register for a campus visit today!
7. Activities Today: Jr. High Wrestling - Wabash - H 6:00
8. Lunch Today: Squire Chili/Corn Dog, Chili Beans/Green Beans, Pineapple/Apple Slices, Milk or SALAD BAR
9. Breakfast Tuesday: Breakfast Gordita Scrambler, Chocolate Chip Muffins, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
10. Lunch Tuesday: Cheeseburger/BBQ Rib Sandwich, French Fries/Steamed Broccoli, Mandarin Oranges/Fruit Cocktail, Milk or SALAD BAR