MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, October 23, 2014
1. Junior high boys basketball tryouts (for grades 7th and 8th) will be held on Monday, November 3rd thru Friday, November 7th from 3:30-5:30pm in the junior high gymnasium. Must have a physical packet on file before you can tryout.
2. Wabash County 4-H Jr. Leaders will be having their call-out meeting on Wednesday, October 29 from 7-8 pm at the Extension Office. If you wish to be elected as an officer in Junior Leaders for the 2015 4-H year, you MUST contact Angela at the extension office, 260-563-0661 extension 1408. Possible officer positions are: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Recreation 4-H Council Rep, Fundraising, Service Learning and Mini 4-H.
3. Attention FFA members - The FFA Halloween party is this Saturday, October 25 from 6:30-11:00 at Tom and Janis Leckrone's. Please be sure to sign up in the ag room if you are planning to attend.
4. Manchester University will have a representative in the commons during lunch TODAY.
5. The Laketon Cloverleaves 4-H Club will have their first meeting for 2015 this Friday in the Jr. High Auditorium right after school until 5:00. Record books will be returned, pins distributed from the 2014 fair, and enrollment for 2015 will be explained. See you Friday.
6. Winter athletes and cheerleaders need to have physical packets submitted prior to the start of their practices.
7. Activities Today: None
8. Lunch Today: Soft Taco with Chex Mix/Fish Fillet Sandwich, Refried Beans/Green Beans, Pineapple/Orange Wedges, Milk or SALAD BAR
9. Breakfast Friday: Breakfast Pizza, Yogurt Parfait with Blueberry Muffin, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
10. Lunch Friday: Turkey & Noodles with 1/2 Peanut Butter Sandwich/Steak Sandwich, Mashed Potatoes/California Blend, Strawberries/Apricots, Milk or SALAD BAR