Manchester High School
Friday, May 20, 2016
- The 2016 Crest yearbook is still on sale. Order yours today for $60. You may pay with check, cash, or charge to Mrs. Smith in the office.
- Please email Mr. Sarber today to sign-up for running club. We have just over 40 signed up, but many of you (especially cross country runners) have not. If you cannot pay by TODAY, let me know.
- Cheerleader tryout packets can be picked up in the office on the front counter.
- Ms. Ambrose's 5th period Business Math Class will need to go to study hall today.
- Congratulations to the Lady Squires tennis team on their TRC championship with a perfect 8-0 record. After last night's sectional semifinal victory over Northfield, their record improves to 15 wins to just 2 loses. Tonight they face Wabash at Peru for the sectional title at 5:30. We wish them good luck tonight.
Activities Saturday: Baseball – LaVille (DH) – H 10:00
Softball – Warsaw – T 6:30
Band at Indiana Beach
- Activities Today: Girls Tennis Sectional at Peru 5:30
- Lunch Today: Popcorn Chicken/Hot Dog, Granola Bar, Tater Tots/Carrots with Ranch, Apple/Pears, Milk or SALAD BAR