MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, March 27, 2015
1. The Indiana Service Academy Day, hosted by Senator Coats and Representative Rokita will be held
SATURDAY , APRIL 18 FROM 9 TO NOON AT THE LAFAYETTE NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY, 5218 HAGGERTY LANE,
LAFAYETTE , IN
2. Seussical the Musical shows this weekend on TONIGHT at 7:00, Saturday at 2:00 & 7:00, and Sunday at 2:00. The cost is $5 for students and $8 for adults. Don't miss this wonderful show!
3. Ag Plus has four $1000 Scholarships available to any senior planning to pursue a career in an agricultural field that includes forage, turf or landscape related programs. All applications must be submitted to the South Whitley office of Ag Plus no later than March 31. See Mrs. Denney for applications.
4. Seniors: Remember to bring in your $45.00 deposit to secure your seat for your senior trip by next Tuesday, March 31st.
5. Physical packets for the 2015-2016 school year are available at the front desk. All student-athletes must have a physical packet on file prior to summer conditioning, open gyms, open fields, etc.. Last year’s physical is no longer good after the last day of school. Information about physical night on April 1st is available in the office.
6. Any senior planning to pursue a career in the criminal justice field should see Mrs. Denney for the Indiana Sheriff’s Scholarship. Application must be submitted and returned before April 1.
7. Any senior with at least a 3.0 GPA who plans to pursue a career in the oil and gas industry should see Mrs. Denney about a scholarship opportunity. Deadline to apply is April 1st, so see Mrs. Denney immediately if you think you qualify.
8. The Laketon Cloverleaves 4-H Club will meet TODAY after school in the Manchester Jr. High Auditorium. Bring $2.00 for your pizza and the movie will be over by 5:30. 2015 record books will also be available.
9. Activities Today: Seussical the Musical - PAC 7:00
Activities Saturday: Seusssical the Musical - PAC 2:00 & 7:00
Activities Sunday: Seussical the Musical - PAC 2:00
10. Lunch Today: Shrimp/Corn Dog, Seasoned Potatoes/California Blend, Applesauce/Strawberries, Milk or SALAD BAR
11. Breakfast Monday: French Toast Sticks, Apple Frudel, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
12. Lunch Monday: Tenderloin/Steak Sandwich, Green Beans/Steamed Carrots, Pineapple/Apple, Milk or SALAD BAR