MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, AUGUST 22, 2014
1. Student athletic punch passes are available for $10 in the athletic office. Punch pass will get you into 10 athletic events JH or HS (that's only a $1 per event you attend).
2. There will be Fifth Quarter for junior high and senior high students after this Friday night's home football game. Fifth Quarter is a safe place to have fun, hang out with friends, play dodgeball and basketball and other games. Fifth Quarter is at the Town Life Center, starts after the football game is over and ends at 11:30pm. It costs $1 to get in. This event is not endorsed, sponsored, or promoted by Manchester Community Schools.
3. Activities Today: 7/8 Musical Theatre Auditions
Football - Mississinewa - H 7:00
Activities Saturday: Golf - Rochester Invite 7:30
Volleyball - Elwood Invite - 9:00
Boys Soccer - Huntington North - T 10:00
4. Lunch Today: Homemade Cheese or BBQ Chicken Pizza, Garden Salad/Green Beans, Peaches/Orange Wedges, Milk or SALAD BAR
5. Breakfast Monday: French Toast Sticks, Apple Frudel, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
6. Lunch Monday: Cavatini with Garlic Toast/Corn Dog, Steamed Broccoli/Steamed Corn, Pears/Pineapple, Milk or SALAD BAR