MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, April 24, 2015
1. High School and Jr. High cheerleading tryout packet information for 2015-2016 is available in the Jr. High library and the high school office. A physical must be on file in the athletic office before you can tryout.
2. Prom tickets are now on sale - cost $20 each. If you plan on taking a guest from another school, a guest form must be completed and approved before purchasing tickets. Guest forms are available in the office.
3. Summer camp forms for tennis, volleyball, girls and boys basketball, and soccer are available in the Jr. High library and the high school office.
4. The Rotary Seniors Scholarship is available to any senior in the top 1/3 of the senior class. Deadline to apply is April 30.
5. Any current 7th or 8th grader interested in a career in law enforcement should see Mr. Hesting about the Youth Leadership Summer camp sponsored by the Indiana Sheriff’s . This camp will be held June 23-26 at Pine Creek Camp in Pine Village, IN. See Mr. Hesting for an application.
6. The Laketon Cloverleaves 4-H club will meet TODAY in the Jr. High auditorium right after school until 5:00. We will be helping to clean up after the Survivor’s Luncheon tomorrow at the Relay for Life and walking for pledges. Hope to see you at these events.
7. Next PTO Scrip order is Monday, April 27. Orders due by 10 am in the office.
8. Please check out the senior spotlight featuring: Dominique Vance, Lindsey Dierks, Evan Milam, Allissa Isley, Zach Shenefield, Sara Burdette, Elizabeth Shepherd, and Summer Rottger.
9. Activities Today: Golf - Churubusco - H 4:30
Baseball - Maconaquah - H 5:00
ISSMA Band Competition @ Northridge
Activities Saturday: Golf - Whitko Invite 9:00
Softball - MHS Tourney 9:00
Tennis - Muncie Central Invite 9:00
Girls Track - Busco Relays 9:00
Jr. High Golf - Huntington Catholic Invite 9:00
Baseball - Churubusco (DH) - T 3:00
10. Lunch Today: Smokey Turkey Pretzel Sandwich/Fish Sandwich, Steamed Corn/Normandy Blend, Pineapple Chunks/Apple, Milk or SALAD BAR
11. Breakfast Monday: French Toast Sticks, Apple Frudel, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
12. Lunch Monday: Tenderloin/Steak Sandwich, Green Beans/Steamed Carrots, Peaches/Apple, Milk or SALAD BAR