MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, October 30, 2014
1. Junior high boys basketball tryouts (for grades 7th and 8th) will be held on Monday, November 3rd thru Friday, November 7th from 3:30-5:30pm in the junior high gymnasium. Must have a physical packet on file before you can tryout.
2. There will be an informational meeting for any student and their parents in grades 9-11 interested in traveling to Costa Rica, TONIGHT at 5 pm in Mrs. Brubaker room-107.
3. The cheerleaders are selling MHS Cheer T-shirts, long sleeve t’s, hoodies, and 1/4 zip shirts. Order forms are available on the office counter.
4. Winter athletes and cheerleaders need to have physical packets submitted prior to the start of their practices.
5. Grace College will have a representative here during lunch in the commons TODAY
6. JH Girls Basketball Open Gym will start on Tuesday, November 4 from 7:00 to 8:30 at the JH Gym. You must have a physical form on file in order to participate. See you there.
7. The Laketon Cloverleaves 4-H Club will have a fall party this coming Sunday, November 2nd from 2:00 to 4:00 pm at Janis Leckrone’s home. Please dress for the weather and a hooded shirt would be good for the straw maze. See you then!!
8. Activities Today: None
9. Lunch Today: Philly Cheesesteak/BBQ Rib Sandwich, Green Beans/Peppers & Onion, Peaches/Fresh Mixed Fruit, Milk or SALAD BAR
10. Breakfast Friday: Breakfast Pizza, Yogurt Parfait with Blueberry Muffin, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
11. Lunch Friday: Meat & Cheese Stromboli/Corn Dog, Baked Beans/Baby Carrots with Ranch, Applesauce/Strawberries, Milk or SALAD BAR