MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, February 27, 2015
1. Just a reminder that the Wabash Kiwanis Self-Reliance Award is due to Mrs. Denney by Friday, February 27th. The Community Foundation Common Applications is due to Mrs. Denney by March 16.
2. Please check out senior spotlight where we are currently featuring: Claire Barnett, Lucas Schilling, Dane Schuler, Maci Callow, Danica France, Taylor Cook, and Tyler Amburgey. If you have not filled out your senior spotlight, please do so and return to Mrs. Sorg ASAP. Please share your wisdom with the rest of us!!
3. We will have a fan bus for students who want to go to the boys basketball game on Tuesday, March 3rd at Oak Hill. Bus will depart at 5:30 from door #6 (by the commons). Cost to ride will be free for students...however, you will need to bring money to pay for a $6.00 ticket for that game only; or a $10.00 ticket for all games that week. Sign up at the front desk starting today.
4. The North Central Co-op Scholarships can be downloaded at www.ncc.coop. Deadline to submit is March 1st.
5. Any student ages 13-17 who would like an opportunity to intern at the Fort Wayne Zoo should apply online at http://kidszoo.org/support-the-zoo/volunteering/teen-volunteers. Deadline to apply is February 28.
6. Grace College welcomes all high school students to learn more about their 9% tuition reduction and free textbooks for all students at Grace College during one of their spring campus visit days on Thursday, March 26, and Friday, April 10. Go to www.grace.edu/vip to register for a campus visit today!
7. The Laketon Cloverleaves 4-H Club will have a regular meeting TODAY after school in the Jr. High Auditorium until 5:00.
8. Next PTO Scrip order is Monday, March 2. Orders due by 10 am in the school office.
9. Activities Today: None
Activities Saturday: ISSMA Instrumental State
Jr High Wrestling @ Triton 9:00
8th Girls Basketball - RRC @ Northfield 10:00
10. Lunch Today: Queso with Nachos/BBQ Rib Sandwich, Steamed Corn/Refried Beans, Pineapple/Oranges, Milk or SALAD BAR
11. Breakfast Monday: French Toast Sticks, Apple Frudel, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
12. Lunch Monday: Squire Chili/Corn Dog, Chili Beans/Green Beans, Pineapple/Apple Slices, Milk or SALAD BAR