MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, May 31, 2013
1. Summer checkout is going on now in the media center. Stock up on books for summer reading! Remember, in order to checkout books for summer, you need to have all books used during this school year returned.
2. Summer Camp registration forms for tennis, volleyball, soccer, and girls and boys basketball are available on the office counter.
3. Girls between the ages of 17-21 should come see Mrs. Denney for information about the Wabash County Festivals Scholarship Pageant. Around $3000 will be awarded this year. Deadline to apply is June 1. Applications can be found outside Mrs. Denney’s office.
4. Just a reminder that students wishing to take the PSAT need to sign up outside the guidance office. Sophomores--you will need to pay to take the test next Fall but it will not cost the freshmen who sign up.
5. Athletes: Please turn in your athletic locks before you leave today. If your locks are not returned, you will be charged $5.00.
6. Any 7th or 8th grade student interested in attending the Indiana Sheriff's Leadership Camp this summer should see Mrs. Denney for information.
7. There are no weights this week due to final exams. Summer weights start June 3rd.. For the Football team.
8. Junior high cheerleaders turn in your uniforms to Mr. Markham in the athletic office today.
9. Activities Today: Golf Sectional @ Warsaw
10. Lunch Today: Assorted Pizza, Vegetables, Fruit, Milk or SALAD BAR