MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, March 26, 2015
1. The Indiana Service Academy Day, hosted by Senator Coats and Representative Rokita will be held
SATURDAY , APRIL 18 FROM 9 TO NOON AT THE LAFAYETTE NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY, 5218 HAGGERTY LANE,
LAFAYETTE , IN
2. Seussical the Musical shows this weekend on Friday at 7:00, Saturday at 2:00 & 7:00, and Sunday at 2:00. The cost is $5 for students and $8 for adults. Don't miss this wonderful show!
3. 7:27 Choir will NOT meet this week.
4. Ag Plus has four $1000 Scholarships available to any senior planning to pursue a career in an agricultural field that includes forage, turf or landscape related programs. All applications must be submitted to the South Whitley office of Ag Plus no later than March 31. See Mrs. Denney for applications.
5. Seniors: Remember to bring in your $45.00 deposit to secure your seat for your senior trip by next Tuesday, March 31st.
6. Physical packets for the 2015-2016 school year are available at the front desk. All student-athletes must have a physical packet on file prior to summer conditioning, open gyms, open fields, etc.. Last year’s physical is no longer good after the last day of school. Information about physical night on April 1st is available in the office.
7. Any senior planning to pursue a career in the criminal justice field should see Mrs. Denney for the Indiana Sheriff’s Scholarship. Application must be submitted and returned before April 1.
8. Any senior with at least a 3.0 GPA who plans to pursue a career in the oil and gas industry should see Mrs. Denney about a scholarship opportunity. Deadline to apply is April 1st, so see Mrs. Denney immediately if you think you qualify.
9. The Laketon Cloverleaves 4-H Club will meet this Friday right after school until 5:30 in the Manchester Jr. High Auditorium. We will be having Pizza Hut pizza and a movie. Please bring $2.00 for your pizza.
10. Campus Life CORE meets tomorrow morning before school at 7:30 in room 117. This event is not endorsed, sponsored or promoted by Manchester Community Schools.
11. Activities Today: Track - Southwood - H 5:00
12. Lunch Today: Sloppy Joe/Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Steamed Corn/Normandy Blend, Pears/Apple, Milk or SALAD BAR
13. Breakfast Friday: Breakfast Pizza, Yogurt Parfait with Blueberry Muffin, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
14. Lunch Friday: Shrimp/Corn Dog, Seasoned Potatoes/California Blend, Applesauce/Strawberries, Milk or SALAD BAR