Manchester High School
Friday, October 2, 2015
1. College representatives will be in the commons at lunch: Grace College – October 12.
2. Seniors: Do you feel you live a life of integrity, ethics and consideration for others? If so, MJSH can nominate 1 senior. This senior must write an essay (600-800 words) detailing an example of how your ethical behavior impacted your school or community and why you made the decisions you did and what you learned from the decisions and how those decisions have positively benefited your life. Two letters of recommendation are also needed – one from a teacher/coach and another from a non school member of the community who can vouch for your integrity. Deadline to apply is December 15. See Mrs. Denney if you feel you meet the requirements.
3. Activities Today: Football – Whitko – T 7:00
Activities Saturday: Cross Country – TRC/RRC – H 9:00
Boys Soccer – South Adams – H 10:00
Girls Soccer – South Adams – H 10:00
Science Olympiad - Indianapolis
4. Lunch Today: Homemade Cheese or BBQ Chicken Pizza, Steamed Corn/Garden Salad, Applesauce/Fruit Cocktail, Milk or SALAD BAR
5. Breakfast Monday: French Toast Sticks, Cherry or Apple Frudel, Bagel, Pop Tart, Fruit, Juice, Milk
6. Lunch Monday: Philly Cheese Steak/Pizza Calzone, Sautee’d Onion & Peppers/Green Beans, Mandarin Oranges/Fresh Mixed Fruit, Milk or SALAD BAR