Manchester High School
Thursday, September 3, 2015
1. Grace College invites high school students to learn more about their tuition reduction and free textbooks for all students during one of their fall campus visit days on Fridays: September 25th, October 16th and 23rd, and November 13th. Go to www.grace.edu/vip to register today!
2 Attention Students - let's pack the house Friday night as the 2-0 Wabash Apaches come to our place to take on the Squires. Wabash is bringing a huge student section so let's show more school spirit by being bigger, louder, and Squire Strong!!! Get your punch passes for only $10.00 (for 10 home events) - that's $1.00 an event instead of $5.00 for general admission. GATES OPEN AT 6:00 pm.
3. Jostens representatives will be here TOMORROW during lunches in the main hall to take class ring orders. Don’t forget your $50.00 deposit money. For any student interested in ordering a ring, packets are available in the main office, or you can check out all of Jostens rings at jostens.com. Also, class hoodies will be available for $20.00.
4. Activities Today: Golf – Oak Hill – T 4:30
Jr. High Volleyball – Indian Springs – H 4:45
Boys Soccer – Columbia City – T 5:00
Volleyball – Wabash – T 6:00
“C” Football – Wabash – T 6:30
5. Lunch Today: Chicken Quesadilla Pizza/Meatball Sub, Green Beans/Steamed Broccoli, Peaches/Apple, Milk or SALAD BAR
6. Breakfast Friday: Breakfast Pizza, Yogurt Parfait with Blueberry Muffin, Bagel, Pop Tart, Fruit, Juice, Milk
7. Lunch Friday: Shrimp Poppers/Corn Dog, Seasoned Cubed Potatoes/California Blend, Mandarin Oranges/Fruit Cocktail, Milk or SALAD BAR