MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
1. The Wabash County Farm Bureau, Inc. scholarship is now available in the guidance office. Deadline to apply is March 20th. Your parents must have a current Wabash Co. Farm Bureau Inc. membership for you to qualify.
2. Purdue is hosting a program geared toward women interested in engineering on Monday, April 14. Registration is limited to the first 250 students who apply at www.purdue.edu/wiep. There is a flyer posted outside the cafeteria.
3. All of Ms Stone's classes are reminded that they are NOT to bring any electronics with them. this includes but is not limited to your iPad, iPod, cell phone, kindle, etc. no electronics whatsoever.
4. The Indiana Oil and Gas Association Scholarship is available at www.inoga.org. Requirements are: GPA of 3.0 or better, financial need, and planning to pursue a career in the oil and gas industry or degree in Earth Sciences, Petroleum and Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Geology. Deadline to submit an application is April 1, 2014.
5. A scholarship is available for students who are the dependent children of a military service member: who was killed in the line of duty; who was wounded in action or in the line of duty and received a Purple Heart; who has a service connected disability; or who died after being classified as having a service related disability. For information about the Folds of Honor Scholarship, go to their website at foldsofhonor.org/scholarships. Deadline to apply is April 30, 2014. See Mrs. Denney with questions.
6. The Winter Athletic Awards Program will be tonight at 7:00 in the PAC. All athletes and parents should plan to attend.
7. Activities Today: Winter Athletic Awards Program - PAC 7:00
8. Lunch Today: Breaded Chicken Sandwich/BBQ Rib Sandwich, French Fries/Baked Beans, Pineapple/Fresh Fruit, Milk or SALAD BAR
9. Breakfast Wednesday: Cinnamon Roll with Trix, Yogurt, Blueberry Pancake Wrap, Bagel, Pop Tart, Fruit, Juice, Milk
10. Lunch Wednesday: Sub Bar, Applesauce/Apricots, Milk