MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
1. Student athletic punch passes are available for $10 in the athletic office. Punch pass will get you into 10 athletic events JH or HS (that's only a $1 per event you attend).
2. There will be a family fun ride scavenger hunt during the North Manchester Eel River Arts Festival on September 13th. Other activities include: local artists, kids activities, art demonstrations, food, and live music. Information brochures are available at the high school office.
3. Jostens representatives will be here on Friday, September 5th during lunches to take class ring orders. Don’t forget your $50.00 deposit money. For any student interested in ordering a ring, packets are available in the main office, you can check out all of Jostens rings at jostens.com. Jostens will also have class hoodies available for $20.00.
4. Girl's basketball open gym will begin on Monday September, 8 from 6:30-8:30 in the high school gym. See Coach Everett if you have any questions.
5. Activities Today: Golf - West Noble/Whitko @ Sycamore 4:30
Tennis - Bluffton - T 4:30
Girls Soccer - North Miami - T 4:30
Boys Soccer - Mississinewa - H 5:00
Jr High Cross Country - Southwood Invite 5:00
Jr. High Volleyball - Peru - H 5:30
Volleyball - Wawasee - H 6:00
6. Lunch Today: Chicken Quesadilla Pizza/BBQ Pork Sandwich, French Fries/Steamed Broccoli, Applesauce/Fresh Mixed Fruit, Milk or SALAD BAR
7. Breakfast Wednesday: Breakfast Burrito, Cinnamon Rolls, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
8. Lunch Wednesday: Pasta Bar, Pineapple/Orange Wedges, Milk