MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
1. High School and Jr. High cheerleading tryout packet information for 2015-2016 is available in the Jr. High library and the high school office. A physical must be on file in the athletic office before you can tryout.
2. Prom tickets are now on sale - cost $20 each. If you plan on taking a guest from another school, a guest form must be completed and approved before purchasing tickets. Guest forms are available in the office.
3. Summer camp forms for tennis, volleyball, girls and boys basketball, and soccer are available in the Jr. High library and the high school office.
4. The Rotary Seniors Scholarship is available to any senior in the top 1/3 of the senior class. Deadline to apply is April 30.
5. Attn FFA members - Our April meeting is TONIGHT from 7-9. Please plan to attend the business meeting and then we will go to the park for our recreation.
6. FFA members need to turn in their reservations for the Spring Awards Banquet to Mrs. Mize by this Thursday, April 23.
7. Activities Today: Tennis - Maconaquah - T 4:30
Baseball - Eastbrook - H 5:00
Softball - Peru - T 5:00
8. Lunch Today: Chicken Chips with Goldfish/Corn Dog, French Fries/Mixed Vegetables, Orange Wedges/Peaches, Milk or SALAD BAR
9. Breakfast Wednesday: Breakfast Burrito, Cinnamon Rolls, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
10. Lunch Wednesday: Top Dog Bar, Banana/Strawberries, Milk