Manchester High School
Friday, September 4, 2015
1. Grace College invites high school students to learn more about their tuition reduction and free textbooks for all students during one of their fall campus visit days on Fridays: September 25th, October 16th and 23rd, and November 13th. Go to www.grace.edu/vip to register today!
2 Attention Students - let's pack the house Friday night as the 2-0 Wabash Apaches come to our place to take on the Squires. Wabash is bringing a huge student section so let's show more school spirit by being bigger, louder, and Squire Strong!!! Get your punch passes for only $10.00 (for 10 home events) - that's $1.00 an event instead of $5.00 for general admission. GATES OPEN AT 6:00 pm.
3. Jostens representatives will be here TODAY during lunches in the main hall to take class ring orders. Don’t forget your $50.00 deposit money. For any student interested in ordering a ring, packets are available in the main office, or you can check out all of Jostens rings at jostens.com. Also, class hoodies will be available for $20.00.
4. Fifth Quarter will be happening after the football game TONIGHT for 7th thru 12th graders. It's held at the Town Life Center and is a time of playing games and hanging out with friends. It costs $1 to get in and ends at 11:30pm.
5. There will be no girl's basketball open gym on Monday.
6. Activities Today: Football – Wabash – H 7:00
Activities Saturday: Cross Country – MHS Invite 9:00
Tennis – West Noble Invite 9:00
Volleyball – Logansport Tourney 9:00
JV Volleyball – Kokomo Tourney 9:00
7. Lunch Today: Shrimp Poppers/Corn Dog, Seasoned Cubed Potatoes/California Blend, Mandarin Oranges/Fruit Cocktail, Milk or SALAD BAR
8. Breakfast Tuesday: Chocolate Chip Muffins, Cinnamon Glazed Pancakes, Bagel, Pop Tart, Fruit, Juice, Milk
9. Lunch Tuesday: Chicken Nuggets with Granola Bar/Steak Sandwich, Baby Carrots with Ranch/French Fries, Peaches/Pears, Milk or SALAD BAR