MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, March 6, 2014
1. The Wabash County Farm Bureau, Inc. scholarship is now available in the guidance office. Deadline to apply is March 20th. Your parents must have a current Wabash Co. Farm Bureau Inc. membership for you to qualify.
2. Purdue is hosting a program geared toward women interested in engineering on Monday, April 14. Registration is limited to the first 250 students who apply at www.purdue.edu/wiep. There is a flyer posted outside the cafeteria.
3. Any senior planning to study law enforcement should see Mrs. Denney for the Indiana Sheriff’s Association Scholarship. Deadline to apply is April 1.
4. The community pool is offering lifeguard certification classes in March. More information is available on the office counter.
5. The Indiana Oil and Gas Association Scholarship is available at www.inoga.org. Requirements are: GPA of 3.0 or better, financial need, and planning to pursue a career in the oil and gas industry or degree in Earth Sciences, Petroleum and Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Geology. Deadline to submit an application is April 1, 2014.
6. Activities Today: Jr. High Wrestling - Rochester/Edgewood - H 5:00
7. Lunch Today: Baked Spaghetti with Garlic Toast/BBQ Rib Sandwich, Green Beans/California Blend, Peaches/Fresh Fruit, Milk or SALAD BAR
8. Breakfast Friday: Breakfast Pizza Yogurt Parfait with Donut, Bagel, Pop Tart, Fruit, Juice, Milk
9. Lunch Friday: Toasted Cheese Sandwich/BBQ Pork Sandwich, Tomato Soup/Potato Wedges, Applesauce/Fruit Cocktail, Milk or SALAD BAR