Manchester Jr/Sr High School
Friday, May 22, 2015
1. Seniors – The final payment amount of $35 for your senior trip is due TODAY to Mrs. Smith in the office. If you have questions or concerns please see Mr. Zinsmeister or Mrs. Mize before the 22nd.
2. Summer camp forms for tennis, volleyball, girls and boys basketball, and soccer are available in the Jr. High library and the high school office.
3. The next PTO Scrip orders are due Tuesday, May 26 by 10 am in the office.
4. North Manchester Parks and Rec is offering lifeguard training class on May 29, 30 & 31! The fee will be reduced for people who agree to work for the pool! Register at SPAFC, 902 N Market. There is a flyer in the office with more information.
5. Activities Today: Softball – Winamac – T 5:00
Tennis – Sectional @ Peru 5:00
Baseball – Peru – T 7:00
Activities Saturday: Baseball – LaVille (DH) – T 11:00
6. Lunch Today: Build your own Burrito, Applesauce/Oranges, Milk
7. Breakfast Tuesday: Breakfast Gordita Scrambler, Chocolate Chip Muffins, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
8. Lunch Tuesday: Thai Chicken Pizza/Meatball Sub, French Fries/Far East Blend, Pineapple/Mandarin Oranges, Milk or SALAD BAR