MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, December 6, 2013
1. The Ackerman Scholarship is now available online for any senior planning to pursue an animal-related career. Visit www.kidszoo.org to download an application. Deadline to apply is February 1.
2. The Kiwanis Indiana Scholarship is now available in the guidance office. Deadline to return the completed application to Mrs. Denney is February 15.
3. The Beacon Scholarship is now available in the guidance office. Deadline to submit to Beacon is January 31. Come to guidance for an application.
4. Any student that still has not picked up his or her ceramic projects from LAST YEAR, needs to claim pieces, or for space reasons, they will be discarded.
5. Attention Seniors: Herff Jones will be here next Wednesday, December 11th during lunch to take your cap and gown and other graduation orders. Extra packet & order forms are available in the main office.
6. Club Volleyball information for grade 7 - 10 is available on the front office counter.
7. Activities Today: Boys Basketball - Wawasee - T 6:15
Activities Saturday: Wrestling - County Meet @ Northfield 9:00
8th Boys Basketball - Whitko Tourney 9:00
Girls Basketball - Northfield - H 6:15
8. Lunch Today: Baked Ziti with Bread Stick/Fish Sandwich, Steamed Corn/Sliced Cucumbers with Ranch, Applesauce/Apricots, Milk or SALAD BAR
9. Breakfast Monday: Chocolate Chip Muffins, Canadian Bacon, Egg & Cheese on English Muffin, Bagel, Pop Tart, Fruit, Juice, Milk
10. Lunch Monday: Turkey & Noodles with 1/2 Peanut Butter Sandwich/Steak Sandwich, Mashed Potatoes/Steamed Broccoli, Peaches/Fruit Cocktail, Milk or SALAD BAR