MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
1. Prom tickets are now on sale. Tickets cost $20 each. If you plan on bringing a guest from another school, he or she must be approved by Ms. Alspaugh before you can purchase his or her ticket. Guest forms are now available in the office. The last day to buy prom tickets will be April 30th.
2. Students who are the dependent children of a military service member: who was killed in the line of duty; who was wounded in action or in the line of duty and received a Purple Heart; who has a service connected disability; who died after being classified as having a service related disability can get more information about the Folds of Honor Scholarships at foldsofhonor.org/scholarships. Deadline to apply is April 30, 2014. See Mrs. Denney with questions.
3. Are you and your date looking for somewhere to eat dinner before Prom? The Main View is offering dinner at 6 and 7 pm on May 3rd before Prom for anyone interested. The dinner will include your choice of Prime Rib, Smothered Chicken, Ham Steak, or Fried Shrimp plus two sides, a roll, and a drink for $14 which includes tax and gratuity. Reserve a table with Mrs. Ring when you buy your Prom tickets.
4. If you are unable to get to Manchester Rental on a Saturday or before 5:00 through the week, they will be staying open until 8:00 pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays each week until prom.
5. Please check out the senior spotlight upstairs featuring: Micheala Pattison, Kayla Bailey, Shelby Johnson, Emily Haecker, Nick Eubank, Shiloh Florey, Mariah Mobley, Phoenix Goad, Dakota Wortinger, Zach Shorter, and Courtney Brubaker.
6. Activities Today: Golf - West Noble - H 4:30
JV Softball - Tipp Valley - H 5:00
Tennis - Northfield - H 5:00
MS Track - Southwood - H 5:00
7. Lunch Today: Top Your Own Hamburger/Grilled Chicken, Apricots/Applesauce, Milk
8. Breakfast Thursday: Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit, Bagel, Pop Tart, Fruit, Juice, Milk
9. Lunch Thursday: Philly Cheesesteak/Corn Dog, Pickle Spears/Steamed Corn, Fresh Fruit/Mandarin Oranges, Milk or SALAD BAR