MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
1. Junior high boys basketball tryouts (for grades 7th and 8th) will be held on Monday, November 3rd thru Friday, November 7th from 3:30-5:30pm in the junior high gymnasium. Must have a physical packet on file before you can tryout.
2. Wabash County 4-H Jr. Leaders will be having their call-out meeting on Wednesday, October 29 from 7-8 pm at the Extension Office. If you wish to be elected as an officer in Junior Leaders for the 2015 4-H year, you MUST contact Angela at the extension office, 260-563-0661 extension 1408. Possible officer positions are: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Recreation 4-H Council Rep, Fundraising, Service Learning and Mini 4-H.
3. Attention FFA members - The FFA Halloween party is this Saturday, October 25 from 6:30-11:00 at Tom and Janis Leckrone's. Please be sure to sign up in the ag room if you are planning to attend.
4. Manchester University will have a representative in the commons during lunch this Thursday.
5. The Laketon Cloverleaves 4-H Club will have their first meeting for 2015 this Friday in the Jr. High Auditorium right after school until 5:00. Record books will be returned, pins distributed from the 2014 fair, and enrollment for 2015 will be explained. See you Friday.
6. Activities Today: None
7. Lunch Today: Pasta Bar, Mandarin Oranges/Banana, Milk
8. Breakfast Thursday: Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
9. Lunch Thursday: Soft Taco with Chex Mix/Fish Fillet Sandwich, Refried Beans/Green Beans, Pineapple/Orange Wedges, Milk or SALAD BAR