MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, March 30, 2015
1. The Indiana Service Academy Day, hosted by Senator Coats and Representative Rokita will be held
SATURDAY , APRIL 18 FROM 9 TO NOON AT THE LAFAYETTE NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY, 5218 HAGGERTY LANE,
LAFAYETTE , IN
2. Attention FFA Members: Breakfast will be served tomorrow morning in the ag room at 7:30. All members are invited.
3. Campus Life meets tonight at The Firehouse from 7:17 - 8:30. Optional hang-out at McD’s afterward.
4. Seniors: Remember to bring in your $45.00 deposit to secure your seat for your senior trip by tomorrow.
5. Physical packets for the 2015-2016 school year are available at the front desk. All student-athletes must have a physical packet on file prior to summer conditioning, open gyms, open fields, etc.. Last year’s physical is no longer good after the last day of school. Information about physical night on April 1st is available in the office.
6. FFA Members: Tomorrow is truck and tractor day. If you are planning on driving a tractor you need to talk to Mrs. Mize today.
7. Any senior with at least a 3.0 GPA who plans to pursue a career in the oil and gas industry should see Mrs. Denney about a scholarship opportunity. Deadline to apply is April 1st, so see Mrs. Denney immediately if you think you qualify.
8. A reminder to all juniors and seniors in National Honor Society... There is a mandatory practice for induction tonight immediately after school today in the MAO (junior high) auditorium. We should be done by 4:00. Then please plan on arriving this evening by 6:45 for induction. See Mrs. Acree if you have any questions.
9. FFA members: Remember our March meeting is tomorrow night from 7:00 - 9:00. Come dressed to play dodgeball. Hope to see you there!!
10. Activities Today: National Honor Society Induction - 7:00
11. Lunch Today: Tenderloin/Steak Sandwich, Green Beans/Steamed Carrots, Pineapple/Apple, Milk or SALAD BAR
12. Breakfast Tuesday: Breakfast Gordita Scrambler, Chocolate Chip Muffins, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
13. Lunch Tuesday: Soft Taco/Hot Dog with Goldfish, French Fries/Refried Beans, Peaches/Fresh Strawberries, Milk or SALAD BAR