MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
1. High School and Jr. High cheerleading tryout packet information for 2015-2016 is available in the Jr. High library and the high school office. Tryout practices start May 12th. A physical must be on file in the athletic office before you can tryout.
2. The Paul Shaffer Junior Achievement Scholarship is available to any senior who participates in JA Economics and who plans to attend IPFW. The online application can be found at Junior Achievement Scholarship or jani.org. Deadline to submit is May 11th. Requirement for this $6000 scholarship include: Plans to attend IPFW, completed application, JA teacher recommendation from Mr. Schlitt, copy of your transcript, one page typed synopsis of your career objectives, another teacher letter of recommendation.
3. Summer camp forms for tennis, volleyball, girls and boys basketball, and soccer are available in the Jr. High library and the high school office.
4. The Rotary Seniors Scholarship is available to any senior in the top 1/3 of the senior class. Deadline to apply is April 30.
5. Any current 7th or 8th grader interested in a career in law enforcement should see Mr. Hesting about the Youth Leadership Summer camp sponsored by the Indiana Sheriff’s . This camp will be held June 23-26 at Pine Creek Camp in Pine Village, IN. See Mr. Hesting for an application.
6. Activities Today: Golf - Huntington North - H 4:30
Jr. High Golf - Whitko - T 4:30
Track - Whitko/Northfield @ Northfield 5:00
7. Lunch Today: Soft Taco/Hot Dog, Goldfish, French Fries/Refried Beans, Pineapple/Fresh Strawberries, Milk or SALAD BAR
8. Breakfast Wednesday: Breakfast Burrito, Cinnamon Rolls, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
9. Lunch Wednesday: Top your own Grilled Chicken/Hamburger, Applesauce/Apricots, Milk