MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, December 18, 2014
1. The Beacon Credit Union Scholarship is now available in the guidance office. Deadline to postmark to Beacon is January 31.
2. There will be a softball call out meeting on Friday, December 19th; 8:00am in the gym.
3. Wabash County Basketball Tournament All-Session tickets are on sale in the athletic office. Adults $15.00 and Students $10.00. Tickets available until Friday, December 19th.
4. Need a secret santa card? A holiday greeting for a friend, teacher, or classroom aide? Stop by the Art Club table in the commons during your lunch and select something! Cards are 50 cents and candy for only 50 cents more! See you at lunch!
5. Campus Life CORE meets tomorrow morning before school at 7:30 in room 117. This event is not endorsed, sponsored or promoted by Manchester Community Schools.
6. Attn FFA members: Our bake sale is this Friday night at the basketball game. Be sure to sign up in the ag room for what you are bringing.
7. Activities Today: 7/8 Boys Basketball - Northfield - T 6:00
8. Lunch Today: Toasted Pizza Sandwich/Corn Dog, Steamed Broccoli/Steamed Corn, Mandarin Oranges/Fresh Mixed Fruit, Milk or Salad Bar
9. Breakfast Friday: Breakfast Pizza, Yogurt Parfait with Blueberry Muffin, Pop Tart, Bagel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
10. Lunch Friday: Popcorn Chicken with Granola Bar/BBQ Rib Sandwich, Steamed Carrots/Seasoned Potatoes, Peaches/Assorted Fruit, Milk or SALAD BAR