Manchester Jr/Sr High School
Friday, May 29, 2015
1. Summer camp forms for tennis, volleyball, girls and boys basketball, and soccer are available in the Jr. High library and the high school office.
2. If you are planning on playing football next year, you need to read the 2 important emails that were sent to you. If you did not get the emails contact Coach Miller.
3. Tennis Anyone? A call out for all (guys and girls) interested in summer tennis should meet after school TODAY in the gym bleacher seats. Information will be shared about tennis camp, open court times, summer scrimmages, and the fall coed Jr. High season as well as the Boys' High School season. The meeting will be from 3:30-3:45. Afterwards the high school girls' team will meet for a final practice and locker clean out ending at 5:00. Help spread the word.
4. Activities Today: Squire Grand Prix – 7:00
Activities Saturday: Golf – Wabash Invite 8:30
Baseball Sectional @ Wabash 10:30
Baseball Sectional Championship @ Wabash 7:30
5. Lunch Today: Popcorn Chicken/Hot Dog, Granola Bar, Baby Carrots with Ranch/Tater Tots, Peaches/Pears, Milk or SALAD BAR