Manchester Jr/Sr High School
Friday, August 28, 2015
1. Girl's basketball open gyms will be on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7-8:30pm starting August 31st. Morning shooting will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-7:45am starting September 1st. Any high school or junior high girl interested in playing this year is invited to attend.
2. 7th and 8th Graders: If you are interested in joining this year's Spell Bowl team, there will be a brief informational meeting in Mrs. Barefoot's room TODAY immediately after school.
3. Jostens representatives will be here on Friday, September 4th during lunches in the main hall to take class ring orders. Don’t forget your $50.00 deposit money. For any student interested in ordering a ring, packets are available in the main office, or you can check out all of Jostens rings at jostens.com. Also, class hoodies will be available for $20.00.
4. PTO Scrip orders are due next Monday, August 31 by 10 am in the office.
5. Activities Today: Football – Bluffton – T 7:00
Activities Saturday: Volleyball – MHS Invite 9:00
Boys Soccer – MHS Invite 9:00 & 1:00
Girls Soccer – MHS Invite 11:00 & 3:00
6. Lunch Today: Oven Fried Chicken with Dinner Roll/BBQ Rib Sandwich, Mashed Potatoes/California Blend, Mandarin Oranges/Apple, Milk or SALAD BAR
7. Breakfast Monday: French Toast Sticks, Cherry or Apple Frudel, Bagel, Pop Tart, Fruit, Juice, Milk
8. Lunch Monday: Nachos & Queso/Steak Sandwich, Refried Beans/Steamed Corn, Applesauce/Orange Wedges, Milk or SALAD BAR