Thursday May 5, 2016 School Status: Open In Session Thursday 05/05 20% Mostly Cloudy Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 64F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Friday 05/06 0% Clear Sunny skies. High around 70F. Winds light and variable. Saturday 05/07 50% Chance of a Thunderstorm Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 72F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Sunday 05/08 20% Partly Cloudy Partly cloudy. High 68F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Monday 05/09 40% Chance of Rain Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Tuesday 05/10 80% Thunderstorm Showers and thunderstorms. High 71F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Manchester High School Calendar of Events No events to display.